MEEF - Metabolic Endocrine Education Foundation
The Metabolic Endocrine Education Foundation (MEEF) is a leading national health foundation devoted to improving patients and public health through education. MEEF, a nonprofit organization (USA- 501 3), sponsors educational activities for professional health providers, patients and the community at large.
The goals of the Foundation are to:
- Improve patient health through education.
- Educate physicians, nurses, pharmacists and physician assistants through CME credit and non-CME programs.
- Develop, promote and offer professional education programs, conferences and congresses.
- Foster, coordinate and bring together multiple medical associations toward a common educational goal.
- Advance and offer health-related education programs to the community at large.
- Promote the understanding of the prevention and diagnosis of medical diseases to improve the skills of health care providers and the quality of patient's lives.
- Organize and coordinate international health & medical education initiatives.
- Design, promote, and support excellence in research and medical studies.
- Support political actions to improve public health policies.
*Billie Habari - President Administrator, Medical Services
*Erika Lewin - Treasurer CPA, Lewin and Goldstein
Boca Raton, Florida
*Alon Schwartz - Secretary Vice President, Tight-Line Technology Dublin, Ireland.
Los Angeles, California
*Meir Greenfield - President, Triple III Computers Tel Aviv, Israel.
Los Angeles California
*Mr. Shraga Grad - President, GFI Medical Maimi, Florida.
*Yianniv Habari - Attorney-at-law
*Rachel Peer - President, Peer Medical Insurance Services
Nava Mekel - Administrative Director, Medical Education Management, Metabolic Institute of America
Yehuda Handelsman, MD, FACP, FACE, FNLA, Senior Scientific Officer, President & Medical Director, Metabolic Institute of America